Business Insurance for Private / Commercial Property Owners

If you own ‘high street’ type premises which are let to commercial occupants (or a mixture of private and commercial occupants) then we can provide a policy that will meet your insurance needs in respect of the building, Loss of Rent and contents (if required) together with Legal Expenses cover that can be extended to include ‘tenant eviction’ and ‘rent guarantee’ for residential lettings.

Commercial buildings insurance policies can also cover all risks including the property owner’s liability for whatever limit of indemnity is required.

For property owners with portfolio of commercial and residential properties.

Standard cover

  • Property Owners Liability for limits of £1M, £2M and £5M available
  • Buildings
  • Landlords Contents – various levels of cover available
  • Loss of Rent
  • Commercial Legal Expenses – specialist product

What can the product offer you?

  • Accidental Damage as standard
  • Option to purchase Subsidence cover
  • Can choose to add Day 1 at a range of percentage uplifts
  • Landlords Fixtures and Fittings can be insured
  • Rent Guarantee option
  • Employers Liability £10m available
  • Terrorism cover

This product is designed for all commercial property owners. To obtain a quotation you must be able to confirm the following statements are true:

  • The Properties declared have been let out for the purposes of commercial or mixed commercial/residential use only.
  • Your residential units are only let out on private rental agreements.
  • You confirm that your Properties meet all local authority requirements; including fire safety, Health and Safety and COSHH (Control of substances hazardous to health) regulations.

Copyright 2019 Samuel Gordon Limited  All Rights Reserved