- Links with other websites
- Information collected and how we use it
- When you access or sign up to any of the Firm’s services including contact forms, newsletters, bulletins, competitions, webinars etc., we may collect and process personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and other information relating to you.
- We will store and use your personal information for purposes such as administering and maintaining our relationship with you; providing any services requested by you; providing you with further information about our products and services; and for compliance with our legal obligations.
- Your information will not normally be disclosed to third parties except where that is necessary for fulfilment of our obligations to you or we are obliged or permitted to do so by law.
- We will retain your personal information for 6 years after we have concluded our involvement, unless we advise otherwise or are obliged to do so by law.
- The Firm does not use any web intelligence software or collect any personal data about users of the Website other than aggregated data which is used to help the Firm improve the quality of the Website. No information about you is stored by us or transmitted by us to any third party.
- Occasionally we may contact you with information we think may be of interest to you such as details of events or competitions hosted by the Firm. If you prefer not to receive such promotional material, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com
- Use of your information outside the European Union
- The Firm has policies and technical measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal information against unauthorised access, accidental loss, improper use and disclosure. However, the internet is not completely secure and though we will do our best to protect your personal information the transmission of your data to us is done so at your own risk.
- Your rights
- You have a right of access to any personal information that the Firm may hold about you at no charge; to have any inaccurate information about you corrected; and to request that we stop using your personal information, subject to matters where we have an ongoing legal obligation. Access requests should be put in writing and addressed to the Managing Director at our registered office.
- You have the right to request that the Information Commissioner’s Office assess whether any provision relating to the holding or use of your personal information has been contravened and if any compensation may be payable for any misuse.
- Email Policy
- The views and opinions expressed in any email from the Firm are those of the author and are not necessarily endorsed by the Firm.
- All information contained in any message or attachments is intended solely for the addressee. It is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message and/or any attachment is strictly prohibited.
- It is your responsibility to scan for viruses or otherwise check any email and any attachments. All email messages and any attachments are scanned for viruses prior to leaving our network. However, the Firm does not guarantee the security of any message or any attachments and will not be responsible for any damages arising as a result of any virus being passed on or arising from any alteration of any message by a third party.
- We may monitor emails sent to and from our network.
- If you require verification of the content of any email message and/or attachment, or if you have any questions about this policy or our usage of email, please contact us at our offices or by sending an email to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2019 Samuel Gordon Limited All Rights Reserved