Home & Contents Insurance

Home & Contents

If you own or rent a residential property then we can provide buildings insurance and Contents insurance at highly competitive rates, we can also add specific contents to your policy with our unique bespoke jewellery valuation, this will save you money and the time to visit an independent jeweller for them compulsory valuation.

For property owners, tenants or landlords of residential properties.

Standard cover

  • Property Owners Liability for limits of £1M, £2M and £5M available
  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Contents in communal areas – various levels cover available
  • Loss of Rent/Alternative Accommodation
  • Commercial Legal Expenses – specialist product

What can the product offer you?

  • Index linked (value of your property rises then so does your cover)
  • Cover of valuables in and away from home as well as worldwide cover
  • Accidental Damage
  • Option to purchase subsidence cover
  • Landlords furnishings can be insured
  • Rent Guarantee option

Copyright 2019 Samuel Gordon Limited  All Rights Reserved